* Submit the Full Payment Submission online to HMRC
* Prepare your UK payroll for each payroll period to meet UK employment tax requirements, specifically:
o Calculating the pay as your earn (PAYE) deducations
o Calculating the employees National Insurance Contributions (NIC) deducations
o Calculating the employer’s NIC liabilities
o Calculating statutory payments, for example statutory sick pay or statutory maternity pay
o Calculating other statutory and non-statutory deducations
o Submitting information online to HMRC under RTI for PAYE
We will prepare and send you the following documents for each payrofll period at or before the time of payment:
* Payroll summary report showing the reconciliation from gross to net for each employee and all relevant payroll totals.
* Full Payment Submission (FPS) for taxable pay and payrolled benefits for each employee.
* A payslip for each employee unless not required.
* An Employee Leaving Statement (P45) for each leaver.
* A report showing your PAYE liability, NIC liability and due date for payment.
At the end of the payroll year we will:
* Prepare the final FPS including employer annual declarations and submit this to HMRC after the data to be included therein has been approved by you.
* Prepare and send to you by the statutory due date Form P60 for each employee on the payroll at the year end.
Contact us to find out how your business could benefit from our payroll service.
We provide a comprehensive and professional payroll service at a competitive price that will take away the responsibility from you and allow you to focus on running your business.