Self-Assessment is the way you calculate the personal tax you are due to pay HMRC and it requires you to fill in a self-assessment tax return every year.
While self-assessment was introduced to ease the burden on unincorporated businesses, it has actually added to the workload.
At AD Tax Solutions we can prepare your annual self-assessment task return, letting you focus on doing what you do best…running your business. We will ensure that your Self-Assessment Tax Return is prepared accurately and timely, avoiding severe penalties for errors or late submission from the HMRC.
Besides preparing your self-assessment tax return, we can further support you by:
* Advising you of any expenses or allowances that you are eligible for
* Dealing directly with your bank, building society or stockbrokers to get the appropriate information for you
* Calculating any tax liability you may have, filing the return and informing you on what to do regarding payment
* Advising you of any ways you could reduce the tax you have to pay
* Representing you in the case of investigation by the HMRC