Dealing with your VAT can be a complex and confusing task. Given the significant number and types of transactions affected, many businesses often end up over or underpaying VAT, incurring unnecessary costs and penalties.
The widening parameters and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs increasingly require the assistance of a tax advisor to ensure your business complies with the relevant regulations.
Our effective VAT service can help you with:
* VAT registration
* Preparing your quarterly VAT returns.
* Completing and filing your VAT return online.
* Advice on the interest and penalty implications if VAT is paid late.
* Calculating the partial exemption annual adjustment.
* Calculating the annual Capital Goods Scheme adjustment.
* VAT saving advice.
* VAT planning and administration.
* Reviewing and advising a suitable partial exemption methods to use in preparing the return
* Dealing with all communications relating to your VAT returns addressed to us by HMRC.
* Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals.
Contact us today to discover how our VAT service can help you.